Monday, December 7, 2009

About Ali - Plans and Presents.

Thanks for the invitation to join you. It is great to be able to speak to group of mums in business that go through the same ups and downs as myself.
My name is Alison Tinlin and I live on the south side of Glasgow with my husband, Neill and my two kids, Kathryn, 4 and Leo, 22months.
I was a nurse in medical admissions for 14 years before having to give it up due to childcare issues.
I started my Wedding and Event Planning business, Plans and Presents http://www.plansandpresents.co.uk in April this year after pre planning and researching for a few years and then getting some practical experience.
My job is to work with my clients to create the vision they have of their special day or event and I offer several services from initial supplier and venue searches through to on the day management and of course the full co-ordination option.
I look forward to meeting you all.

1 comment: