Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

Hi Ladies
Hope that Xmas and New Year was not too hectic.

Just wanted to keep you up to date with a few things that have come in -

Competitons for you to enter
http://www.themumpreneurconference.co.uk/index.html

http://www.mumsclub.co.uk/html/pr_challenge_2010.html


For those of you not on twitter - it really is worth venturing over. Due to the power of twitter I recently got a free sample of a childs top from @little1sclothin to test out and write a review on. The review is on the process.
Currenlty @childrensjewell is looking for "Any mummy bloggers fancy road testing out new range of girls hair grips before we launch them on Jo public?" so if your little girl would like to road test then get logged in.

Here are some of our addresses to add to your account, and soon your be #weddingwednesday and #ff.

@weddingandbaby
@charmingangels
@glasgoweddings
@MrsPandP

Let us know of yours and we will add you.
x

4 comments:

  1. Going to take a look at the other one but I have already been nominated for Mumpreneur award.
    And as you know I am never away from Twitter.
    Entered for the hair grips too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entered for the Hair Grip too although my daughter loses them at a rate of knots!

    Be warned girls, Twitter becomes totally addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. Dont think I could persuade my boys to wear hair clips - shame. Mind you my older one does like wearing my shoes, so you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Libby - I must admit my wee man does like trying on a new tiara design once I finish it, but hair clips are a no!

    Anyone else been nominated for the mumpreneur awards? I now Libby had asked me if I had been nonimanted and I said not to my knowledge but I wouldn't even have time to nominate myself!:)

    Hope you do well MrsPandP.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete